Specializing in Residential Plumbing Services and Installations
We are proud to service Lethbridge homes and routinely complete jobs from as simple as fixing a leaking faucet to video inspection of your sewer lines and drains. Call us about any of your drain cleaning and plumbing needs!
- Drain and Sewer cleaning
- bathroom sinks, showers, tubs, toilets.
- Kitchen sinks, garburators, dishwashers.
- Laundry room sinks, floor drains, washer drains.
- Main sewer lines 3″to 8″ root cleaning.
- Root treatment , (special foaming formula, septic friendly)
- Drain Vision (Camera Inspections, Allowing us to see inside your drain lines, So we can take proper actions to repair or prolong the life of your drain flow .)
- High pressure Jetting. ( Much like take your car to the car wash, Cleaning drain lines sparkly clean)
- Repair – sinks, toilets, showers, tubs, piping, fixtures, garbage disposals.
- Furnaces and water heaters – Sales, repair, service.
- Leak repairs.
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repiping and Relining.
- Leak detection.
- Backflow / anti-siphon devices.
- Low flow toilets.. Eco Friendly Solutions!!
- High boy toilets and lift kits, as well as bathtub doors installs for SENIORS.
- Jetting service.
- Bathroom and kitchen remodeling.
- Water filtration systems. (Ask your tech about testing your water.)
- Preventive maintenance.
- Water line repair / replace.
- Septic repair / maintenance and cleaning.
Not sure? Get a professional assessment to find out which service might suit your needs best!
Our Lethbridge plumbers are licensed, bonded and insured. Our equipment comes to you “like a warehouse on wheels” always ready to deliver professional plumbing services for whatever you need.
“A very professional company who show up in time, have great work ethic and clean up when they leave. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
“These guys are great. I needed to have a hot water tank replaced. Clinton and his crew were prompt, efficient, friendly, and tidy. They did a great job installing the tank all while fielding questions from a nosy geek who likes to see whats going on.
I would recommend them in an instant if you need some pluming done.”
“Very helpful in solving our ‘what is that smell?!’ issue in our basement. Professional. Courteous. Explained everything as he went. Interesting to see the camera view down our sewer pipes. Answered all my questions. Thanks for the great work! Would highly recommend to anyone.”
“They did a new sewer line for me last year. Before the job Clint came and let me watch on the camera they sent down my line to show me exactly what the issues were. They did a great job installing the new line without having to tear up the entire front yard and was able to work with our timeline and put everything back together nice and clean after too.”
“I cannot brag or enthusiastically recommend CLINT @ CLEAR DRAIN enough – from installing toilets to unthawing frozen roof top drains to figuring out an MJ clamp had not been properly installed 30 years ago! Clint is the rock star of the plumbing world! Thank you Clint – you are my hero!”
“Called this a.m. due to pilot light out on hot water tank. Clint came over and provided exceptional service, valuable insight and was very professional. Have him coming back to replace our relic of a tank. Highly recommend this company for any service needs. Honest, reliable and high integrity. 5 stars. AAA++.”